Mama, what is that big black thing that makes noise?
Can I play too?
She does this several times a day, but it took us weeks to catch her at it.
Typical day at the Kerns household
Can you identify these Kerns household items?
- Mommy's comfortable bathrobe. (You didn't think Cece lets us get dressed did you?)
- Moving box. (Yes, we're still slowing unpacking from the move.)
- A Tom Clancy book. (David Eddings and David Weber are also common (in our spare moments))
- A party hat left over from Cece's birthday.
- A graduate text in operations research (Sleep? What's that?)
- Donald's stockinged foot. (He is an expert at shooting his foot)
- A big bear doll/pillow from Christmas.
- Another party hat.
- A big toy box.
- The Easter song singing and dancing duck doll. (Cece's favorite. We bought 3 so she wouldn't be heartbroken in case one stopped working.)